Christopher Stoner is a trading name of Diamond and Watch Concierge Ltd. At Christopher Stoner we are committed to protecting your privacy. This policy explains what data we will collect from you and how we will use it.
We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
Why do we collect information from you?
We collect information about you when you place an order for a bespoke piece of jewellery. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys or provide feedback testimonials. Website usage information is collected using cookies. In short, we collect data from you:
- To allow us to process your bespoke jewellery order
- To allow us to process a formal quotation
- To provide you with an ongoing exceptional service
What information do we collect from you?
- Your name – so we know what to call you;
- Your partner's name and birthday or wedding anniversary - so we know who the order is for and what special anniversary or deadline we are working to;
- Email address – so we can email you order confirmations and payment confirmations, updates on your bespoke jewellery order and timescales for completion;
- Address – so we can deliver your order if necessary and for the receipt and invoice;
- Telephone number – so we can talk to you about your design and any problems or delays with your bespoke order;
- Credit/debit card details - if this is your choice of payment, alternatively, we request a bank transfer so no bank details are shared. Credit or debit card details are NEVER stored and are destroyed immediately after use.
We so not send sales or marketing emails to our clients. We keep in touch with our clients through occasional emails or letters as a way of providing an ongoing excellent service.
Examples of contact are:
- To advise a client that their bespoke jewellery may be in need of a complimentary clean and polish
- To advise a client that their annual insurance policy may be coming up for renewal and ensuring they have all the documentation they need.
- To send a birthday card / anniversary card.
If, at any time, you no longer wish to receive any emails or contact from us, then we offer a simple unsubscribe facility. If there are any issues concerning this just email us at email@example.com
We do NOT pass your details on to anyone else for marketing purposes. If you opt-in for any of our emails then it is only us that will contact you with information about other products and services we offer.
Access to your information
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by contacting us. If you would like to revise the information you have provided to us, or feel that what we currently have on record is incorrect, you may update the information by contacting us.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first, although this is a legal requirement to state this and not something we ever intend to do.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org